It’s easy to enjoy the savings of the sun.
Kenyon Energy. Leading our renewable energy future.
Kenyon Energy buys, develops, and finances solar projects. A Kenyon Energy Solar Services Agreement (SSA)/Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) is a turnkey solution if you want the savings of risk-free solar-generated electricity but not the capital investment or long-term costs. An SSA/PPA is great protection from escalating energy rates.
An SSA/PPA means Kenyon Energy designs, constructs, owns, operates, and maintains on-site power generation at no risk or cost to you. You purchase solar-generated electricity at a fixed price over the term of the agreement (typically 15-20 years). At the end, you can extend the agreement, purchase the system or simply have it removed at no cost to you.
- Acquire projects from 500kW to 20MW+ Nationally including SREC driven states
- Provide development capital and acquire development stage projects prior to Notice to Proceed (NTP)
- Acquire projects at Notice to Proceed (NTP) with Kenyon Energy signing the EPC contract and providing progress payments
- Experience serving as general contractor and arranging the EPC component of projects to let developer clients focus on core development activity
- Experience in acquiring solar projects on Brownfield/Superfund sites
- Acquire operating projects. For example, Kenyon Energy acquired BP’s solar portfolio of operating projects in 2012.
- Provide lease financing for solar projects (alternative to a SSA/PPA where Kenyon Energy owns the project leasing it back to the customer)
Kenyon Energy works with other solar energy developers across the country to partner together to provide turnkey solar energy solutions. Several developers generally develop opportunities including sites, permits, and contracts and then market the project to owner-operators such as Kenyon Energy.
Kenyon Energy works with landowners to provide turnkey solar energy solutions. We work with landowners that have available acreage for development for all ranges and sizes of projects.
Municipalities and Schools
Kenyon Energy works with municipalities and schools across the U.S. to provide turnkey solar energy solutions. We work with each municipality or school district to understand their goals and needs prior to developing a customized, cost-effective solution.
Kenyon Energy works with existing and new businesses including commercial and industrial clients to provide turnkey solar energy solutions. We work with each individual business to understand their goals and needs prior to developing a customized, cost-effective solution.
Kenyon Energy works with utilities across the country to provide turnkey solar energy solutions. Customers in this space include generation & transmission (G&T) companies, public power companies, investor owned utilities (IOUs), and local municipalities and cooperatives.